- APPLICATION INFORMATION AND EXPLANATION
- This server of this app is located in the Republic of the Philippines. Though this app can be accessed from anywhere in the world, the availability of the functions, products and services discussed, mentioned, supplied, and provided through or on this app may vary by country or region.
- Should you choose to visit this app from countries or regions outside the Philippines, you do so of your own volition and shall use our app only as permitted by local laws.
- 3.1 Said information is used solely for personal purposes and not for commercial purposes.
- 3.2 No alterations of any kind are made to said information.
- 3.3 No further statements and warranties shall be made with regard to said information or documents containing said information.
- 3.4 No statements and/or notifications indicating Pure Group’s ownership of and other legal rights and interests with regard to said information shall be removed, in part or in full.
- USAGE STANDARDS
- This app and its Content cannot be used illegally or for any purpose prohibited in these terms of usage, nor can they be used to infringe on the legal rights and interests of other persons or organizations.
- You shall not use any form of device, program, or algorithm, including spiders, robots, deep-links, and page-scrapes, or any identical or similar manual program, to access, obtain, copy, or monitor any part of this app or its Content. Additionally, you shall not visit, obtain, or copy any materials, documents, or information on this app by any method not provided by this app.
- You shall not attempt to illegally access, decode, or use any other illegal methods to gain unauthorized access to this app, its Content, or its services. You shall not trace, reverse lookup, decrypt, or decode any customer information on this app, including but not limited to the PURE GROUP ID's of users other than yourself.
- You shall not violate any of the security mechanisms or authentication measures utilized by or linked to this app. You shall not probe, scan, or otherwise test for any network weaknesses of this app or those linked to it, nor launch any form of attack against it.
- You agree not to use any device, software, or program to interfere or attempt to interfere with the regular operation of this app or any transactions performed on this app, or to interfere or attempt to interfere with the use of this app by others. You shall not undertake any actions that store unreasonable or disproportionate amounts of data on this app’s infrastructure, system, or network, or on systems or networks that are linked to this app.
- EXTERNAL LINKS
- This app may contain links to independent third-party app. Such links are provided only for the convenience of visitors to this app. Pure Group does not give any express or implied guarantees regarding the Content, services, and information provided on linked app, nor should these links be deemed as a recommendation or authorization by Pure Group with regard to the linked app. You can visit any and all of the linked app entirely at your own discretion, however Pure Group shall assume no responsibility for the outcome of any such interactions.
- It should be noted that the network link and data transmitted between yourself and this app are neither completely safe nor confidential, and it is possible that information and data you send to this app could be intercepted by others. Pure Group is unable to guarantee the security and confidentiality of the network link and data transmitted between yourself and this app.
- RESERVATION OF RIGHTS
- Pure Group reserves the right to perform the following actions at any time without giving notice:
- 7.1 Suspend or terminate operation of, or access to, all or part of this app at any time, irrespective of the reason.
- 7.2 Fix or alter all or part of the Content of this app as well as any applicable policies, terms, or clauses.
- 7.3 Suspend operation of all or part of the app for the purposes of maintenance, alteration of errors, or other such changes at regular or irregular intervals.
- PURE GROUP DOES NOT GUARANTEE THE AVAILABILITY, CONTINUITY, AND ACCESSIBILITY OF THIS APP, ITS CONTENT, OR ITS SERVICES. THIS APP AND ITS CONTENT ARE PROVIDED ON AN 'AS IS' BASIS. YOU, AS THE USER, BEAR ALL RESPONSIBILITIES FOR USAGE OF THIS APP AND ANY APP LINKED TO IT. SHOULD YOU FEEL DISSATISFIED WITH ALL OR ANY PART OF THIS APP, YOUR ONLY COURSE OF REMEDIAL ACTION IS TO STOP USING ALL OR PART OF THIS APP, AS LIMITATION OF REMEDIES CONSTITUTES PART OF YOUR AGREEMENT WITH PURE GROUP WITH REGARD TO USAGE OF THIS APP.
- INFORMATION PUBLISHED ON THIS APP REGARDING TYPES OF PRODUCTS AND SERVICES AVAILABLE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO PRODUCT FUNCTIONS, CONFIGURATIONS, PARAMETERS, TECHNICAL STANDARDS, AND SERVICE CONTENT, MAY DIFFER BASED ON COUNTRY OR REGION. THE FUNCTIONS, CONFIGURATIONS, PARAMETERS, AND TECHNICAL STANDARDS OF ANY GIVEN PRODUCT MAY BE ADJUSTED AT DIFFERENT STAGES OF THAT PRODUCT'S LIFE CYCLE, AND IT MAY TAKE SOME TIME FOR PURE GROUP TO UPDATE THE CORRESPONDING INFORMATION. THEREFORE, THERE MAY BE SOME VARIATIONS BETWEEN THE PRODUCT AND SERVICE INFORMATION YOU SEE ON THIS APP AND THE ACTUAL PRODUCT YOU PURCHASE OR PRODUCTS FOR SALE IN YOUR MARKET. PURE GROUP DOES NOT GUARANTEE THE CORRECTNESS, COMPLETENESS, OR RELIABILITY OF THE CONTENT OF THIS APP.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITIES
- Except where forbidden by law, under all circumstances, PURE GROUP will accept no responsibility for all indirect, derivative, incidental, collateral, or punitive damages that may be incurred from usage of this app, including but not limited to profit loss, even if PURE GROUP is already aware of the potential risks.
- If your use of this app results in any form of damage or loss, the complete and maximum liability that PURE GROUP and its partners assume shall not exceed the total sum of any subscription fees or similar fees related to your use of the services or functions of this app.
- Some legal jurisdictions do not allow for the limitation of liability. Therefore, the aforementioned restrictions may not be applicable to you.
- In the event of any third-party request, loss, liability, proposition, or expense (including lawyer's fees) brought against PURE GROUP arising from or relating to your usage of this app, you agree to compensate PURE GROUP, its directors, employees, agents, partners and other licensed persons.
- INDEPENDENT REMEDIES
- The clauses in Article 10 "Limitation of Liabilities" and Article 11 "Indemnity" of this Agreement take effect independently, even if it is determined that said articles and/or clauses are unable to fulfill the intended purpose or be enforced by law. Within the scope permitted by related effective laws, the limitations of liability stipulated in Article 10 and Article 11 herein shall be applied, irrespective of whether the loss is due to (1) breach of contract, (2) breach of guarantee, (3) errors or infringements, including negligence or misrepresentation, (4) strict liability, (5) or any other reasons
- Any feedback you provide on this app is regarded as non-confidential. PURE GROUP reserves the right to freely use this information without limitation.
- You agree that PURE GROUP can solely decide, without prior notification, to terminate your access to all or part of this app’s functions, for reasons including but not limited to:
- In response to the requests of law enforcement agencies or other government institutions.
- The suspension or major modification of this app or any of its services.
- Unforeseeable technical issues.
- APPLICABLE LAWS AND JURISDICTION
- The establishment, enforcement, and interpretation of this Agreement, as well as the resolution of disputes related thereto, shall be subject to the laws of the Republic of the Philippines.
- The place of signing of this Agreement will be regarded as Sta. Cruz in Manila in the Republic of the Philippines. Should any dispute arise with regard to the Content or execution of this Agreement, both parties should seek resolution thereof through amicable consultation. Should a settlement fail to be reached through consultation, either party may file a lawsuit with a court with jurisdiction in the place of signing.
Personal data means any electronic or other information which alone or jointly with other information can be used to identify a natural person or make him/her identifiable. This Policy explains how Pure Group App processes your personal data, but does not cover all processing scenarios as you will be informed in specific processing activity. Therefore, before using a specific product or service, it is recommended that you read the privacy notice or supplementary policy released by Pure Group App for that product or service to understand how it processes your personal data.
This Policy applies only to Pure Group App personal and products, wearable devices, computer applications, mobile services, software, toolkits, websites, and services that display or mention this Policy.
This Policy describes:
- How Pure Group Collects and Uses Your Personal Data
- How Pure Group Shares Your Personal Data
- How Pure Group Protects Your Personal Data
- How You Can Manage Your Personal Data
- Updates to This Policy
- How to Contact Us
- How Pure Group App Collects and Uses Your Personal Data
- Personal Data Collected by Pure Group
- Before using Pure Group products or services, you may need to provide personal data. You do not have to provide your personal data to Pure Group, but in some cases, the non-provision of certain personal data will cause the inability to provide you with some related products or services.
- Pure Group will collect and use your personal data for the purposes stated in this Policy. Here are some examples of personal data we may collect:
- Personal data that you provide to Pure Group
- When you use Pure Group services, if the concern is personal, we will ask you to provide relevant personal data, such as your name, address, email address, and contact number.
- Information that Pure Group collects in your use of services
- Pure Group will collect data about your device and how you and your device exchange information with Pure Group products and services. This type of information includes:
- 2.1 Mobile network information, Internet Protocol (IP) address.
- 2.2 Log information. When you use Pure Group services or view Pure Group-provided content, Pure Group will automatically collect and log some information, such as the time of access, access count, IP address, and information about incidents (such as errors, crashes, restarts, and upgrades).
- 2.3 Location information. Pure Group will collect, use, and process the approximate or precise location of your device when you access some location-based services (for example, when you search, use navigation software, or view the weather of a specific location). Location information can be obtained based on the GPS, WLAN, and service provider network ID. We will ask you to choose the applications for which you want to enable location services. In the device settings menu, you can disable the location permissions of specific services to reject sharing your location information.
- 2.4 Information you store on Pure Group servers. For example, the information you upload to the cloud will be stored on Pure Group servers for rapid access and sharing between devices. We will not view the information you store on Pure Group servers.
- Collection and use of non-identifiable data
- Non-identifiable data refers to data that cannot be used to identify an individual. Examples of non-identifiable data include statistics on website visits, application downloads, and product sales volume. Pure Group will collect statistics information to understand how users use our products and services. By doing so, we can improve our services to better meet your requirements.
- We keep your personal data and non-identifiable data separate, and use each independently. Circumstances may arise where Pure Group collects, uses, discloses, and transfers non-identifiable data for other purposes at our own discretion.
- How Pure Group Uses Your Personal Data
- Pure Group may use your personal data for the following purposes:
- Provide personalized user experience and content.
- Carry out internal auditing, data analysis, and research; analyze business operation efficiency and measure market shares; and improve Pure Group’s products and services.
- Synchronize, share, and store the data you have uploaded or downloaded, as well as the data needed for the upload and download operations.
- Improve our loss prevention and anti-fraud programs.
- Process pursuant to laws and regulations, e.g. tax, authority requests.
- Other purposes within specific services or with your consent.
- How Pure Group Shares Your Personal Data
- We do not share personal data with other companies, organizations and individuals unless one of the following circumstances applies:
- Sharing with consent: After obtaining your consent, Pure Group will share the information that you have authorized with specified third parties or categories of third parties.
- Sharing pursuant to laws and regulations: Pure Group may share your information as required by laws and regulations, for resolving legal disputes, or as required by administrative or judiciary authorities pursuant to law.
- Sharing with Pure Group affiliates: Your information may be shared within Pure Group’s affiliates only for explicit, and legitimate purposes, and the sharing is limited only to information required by services. For example, we verify the global uniqueness of accounts before allowing them to be registered.
- Sharing with business partners: Some products and/or services are provided to you directly by our partners. Pure Group also may share your information with them, they may use your information to provide you with products and/or services you request make predictions about your interests and may provide you with advertisements, promotional materials and other materials
- Sharing with service providers: Pure Group also may disclose your information to companies that provide services for or on behalf of us. Examples of these service providers include companies that provide hotline services, send email, or provide technical support on behalf of Pure Group. The service providers can use your information only for the purpose of providing services to you on behalf of Pure Group.
- Pure Group will share your information when there is a reasonable requirement to do so, for example, to meet request of applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable government.
- In scenarios 3 to 6, Pure Group will ensure that the lawfulness of this sharing and sign stringent non-disclosure agreements (NDAs) and/or data processing clauses with the companies, organizations, and individuals with whom personal data is shared, requiring them to comply with this Policy and take appropriate confidentiality and security measures when processing personal data.
- How Pure Group Protects Your Personal Data
- Pure Group attaches great importance to the security of your personal data and has adopted standard industry practices to protect your personal data and prevent it from unauthorized access, disclosure, use, modification, damage, or loss. To this end, Pure Group takes the following measures:
- We take reasonable and feasible measures to ensure that the personal data collected is minimal and relevant to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed. We retain your personal data for no longer than is necessary for the purposes stated in this Policy and privacy notice of specific product or service, unless extending the retention period is required or permitted by law.
- We use a range of technologies such as cryptographic technologies to ensure the confidentiality of data in transmission. We implement trusted protection mechanisms to protect data and data storage servers from attacks.
- We deploy access control mechanisms to ensure that only authorized personnel can access your personal data. In addition, we control the number of authorized personnel and implement hierarchical permission management on them based on service requirements and personnel levels.
- We strictly select business partners and service providers and incorporate personal data protection requirements into commercial contracts, audits, and appraisal activities.
- We hold security and privacy protection training courses, tests, and publicity activities to raise employees' personal data protection awareness.
- Pure Group is committed to protecting your personal data. Nevertheless, no security measure is perfect and no product, service, website, data transfer, computing system, or network connection is absolutely secure.
- If any personal data incident occurs, Pure Group will notify you, pursuant to relevant legal and regulatory requirements, of the basic information about the security incident and its possible impact, measures that Pure Group has taken or will take, suggestions about active defense and risk mitigation, and remedial measures. The notification may take the form of an email, text message, push notification, etc. If it is difficult to notify data subjects one by one, we will take appropriate and effective measures to release a Security Notice. In addition, we will also report the handling status of personal data security incidents as required by supervisory authorities.
- A cookie is a text file stored by a web server on a computer or mobile device, and the content of a cookie can be retrieved and read only by the server that created the cookie. Cookies are unique to the browser or mobile application you are using. The text in a cookie often consists of identifiers, site names, and some numbers and characters.
- Sometimes, Pure Group stores cookies on computers or mobile devices for the purpose of improving user experience, including the following scenarios:
- Statistical cookies. With cookies, Pure Group can collect information about your use of our websites and other applications, either for a single visit (using a session cookie) or for repeated visits (using a persistent cookie).
- Social Media Cookies. Social media cookies are linked to services provided by third parties, such as ‘Like’ buttons and ‘Share’ buttons. The third party provides these services in return for recognizing that you have visited our websites.
- Web Beacons and Pixel Tags
- In addition to cookies, Pure Group and some third parties may also use web beacons and pixel tags on websites. A web beacon is usually an electronic graphic image embedded into a website or email to identify your device cookies when you browse the website or email. Pixel tags allow Pure Group to send emails in a way that is readable to you and find out whether an email is opened
- Other Local Storage
- Pure Group and some third parties may use other local storage technologies, for example, local shared objects (also called "Flash cookies") and HTML5 local storage, in certain products and services. Similar to cookies, these technologies store information on your device and can record some information about your activities and preferences. However, these technologies may use different media from cookies. Therefore, you may not be able to control them using standard browser tools and settings.
- Do Not Track
- Many web browsers provide a Do Not Track function that can release Do Not Track requests to websites. Currently, major Internet standardization organizations have not established policies to specify how websites should handle these requests. If you enable Do Not Track in your browser, all Pure Group websites will respect your selection.
- How You Can Manage Your Personal Data
- Access, rectification, deletion, data portability, restriction of processing, objection to processing.
- Legislation in some countries and regions to which Pure Group provides products and services or from where Pure Group processes personal data, provides that data subjects the rights request (hereinafter referred to as "requests") in regards to the accessing, rectifying, deleting or erasure, porting, restricting, and objecting, the processing of related personal data by Pure Group retains. In addition you will have the right to data portability.
- Requesting modes and channels
- Data subjects' requests must be submitted in accordance with Pure Group designated privacy channels. The requests are valid even when the requester does not specify the laws on which the requests are based.
- Data subjects' requests may be initiated through Pure Group App. If a data subject initiates a request via a hotline, email, online customer service, service center, or another channel, we will instruct the data subject to officially raise the request through one of the aforementioned channels to facilitate communication and feedback of progress and results. The dedicated request channels for data subjects are intended to protect data subjects' lawful interests, ensure Pure Group’s normal operation, and prevent the right to request from being misused or fraudulently used.
- Validity of requests
- Most laws require data subjects to comply with specific requirements when they initiate requests. This Policy requires data subjects to:
- 2.1 Submit requests through dedicated request channels provided by Pure Group (namely, the official website of Pure Group and Pure Group App).
- 2.2 Provide sufficient information for Pure Group to verify their identities (to ensure those who initiate the requests are the data subjects themselves or those authorized by them).
- 2.3 Ensure that their requests are specific and feasible.
- There are some circumstances, provided by laws and regulations, in which Pure Group may not have to comply with the request in full or at all.
- Consent withdrawal
- You can change the authorized personal data collection scope or withdraw your consent without affecting the lawfulness of the processing activities based on the consent and prior to such withdraw.
- Your rights can be exercised by deleting information, disabling related functions, or setting privacy options on your Pure Group product. Pure Group will release the methods for withdrawing consent for specific products and services in the privacy notice or supplementary policy of those products and services or upon request according to section A above.
- Updates to This Policy
- Pure Group reserves the right to update this Policy at any time.
- Should this Policy be revised from time to time, Pure Group will release the change notice by posting the latest version on our app.
- "Major changes" in this Policy include but are not limited to:
- Major changes in our service modes, for example, purposes of personal data processing, types of processed personal data, and ways of using personal data
- Major changes in our ownership structure, organizational structure, etc., for example, ownership changes caused by business adjustment, bankruptcy, or acquisition
- Changes in the main objects of personal data sharing, transfer, or disclosure
- Major changes in your rights regarding personal data processing and the ways in which you can enjoy those rights
- Changes of Pure Group departments, contacts, and complaint channels responsible for the security of personal data processing
- High risks identified in personal data security impact assessment reports
- How to Contact Us
If you have any questions, comments, or suggestions, please contact us via:
Copyright ©2019 Pure Group App. All rights reserved.